Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Starting over!!!

Though I am new to the graphics designing world I am already finding myself starting over. Someone has been repeating my posts not only on facebook but here on Blogger as well. Hopefully they've found a new hobby.

The struggles:

I recently bight a new computer that crashed within a week of purchasing.
I use my old computer that has to stay plugged up at the desk. It's space is limited and getting it all organized takes more than I have at the moment. One day at a time right?

When I get some of my previous clients photos posted some may appear pixelated. I made the mistake of saving them to Pinterest before deciding to transfer. Another live and learn moment.

Keeping Blogger has become a new struggle as well. I don't like waiting 10 minutes just for a page to load on the computer.  Blogger has updated and I can no longer post from my phone. I'll get my clients photos up as quickly as I time allows.

To stay up to date visit http://www.facebook.com/silverliningpromo

It IS actually Silver Pheonix Designs. I felt a nane change waa in order in light of starting new! I'm honestly really excited to meet new clients and see what I can do to help promote their works!!

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to connect!

No comments:

Post a Comment